Bolton Golf Club is recruiting a PGA Head Professional.
Founded in 1891, BGC has an excellent reputation in the region for both the quality of the course and services to members and visitors.
The role will include:
· Managing a team to deliver exceptional customer service. The team will include an Assistant Professional, fully trained or being trained to PGA qualification.
• Providing a modern retail offer and fitting and club repair service.
• Manage the online booking facility
• Provide members and visitors with a friendly and enjoyable experience.
· Run all Club competitions
· Promote the general standards expected in a Club of this standing.
• Provide group and individual tuition
• Work with the club on membership, marketing and sales.
• Acting as an ambassador for the club.
• Using current IT technology (including BRS & Club V1)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an accredited
PGA Professional in a similar role.
• The business acumen to manage a profitable retail activity.
• A track record as a teacher using the latest technologies.
• Effective and natural communicator.
Please send a cover letter and CV to Darryl Cawthorne at [email protected]
or Bolton Golf Club, Chorley New Road, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4AJ.
Closing date: 20 December 2019